PT Re.Mark Asia has conducted numerous projects related to HCV assessment and social impact assessment in the forestry and palm oil sectors.
Recent projects include:
- Social Impact Assessment, Management and Monitoring in Oil Palm Plantation (Gawi Group, Wilmar International Plantation Group, Neste Oil, First Resources Group, Musimas Group).
- HCV Assessment, Management and Monitoring in Natural Forest Concessions (Dwimajaya Group, Alas Kusuma Group).
- HCV Assessement in forest plantation (Sinarmas Forestry Group).
- In partnership and under the leadership of agroVet, Re.Mark Asia conducts audit for International Sustainability and Carbon Certification/ISCC (Simedarby, Malaysia).
- Gap assessment for International Sustainability and Carbon Certification/ISCC (AKM Group, Gawi Group, Kencana Group, PTP VI, PT Mahkota Andalan Sawit/MAS, Garuda Food Group, Green Eagle Group, Good Hope Group dan lain-lain).
- Conservation Management and Monitoring Project, IFACS-USAID for 7 (Seven) concession in Kalimantan and Papua.
- The Capacity for Indonesian Reduction of Carbon in Land Use and Energy (CIRCLE), Winrock-USAID.